Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hi Ho Hi HO. . . .

So I sent and email off to the IWK today, and didn't hear back. Tried calling the Ortho clinic number, but they were gone home for the day. I left a message as we think that we need to get Lily's casts re-casted as there is little to nothing holding her ankle in place now, and the last thing I want is to go through surgery again! They are open again at 8:30 am, and I will be calling back then to see if they can fit us in tomorrow, and then we'll be off to Halifax for the day at least.

Lilybears new boots and bar may be in tomorrow or the next day, so maybe they will just have us put her in that instead of the casts again. Who knows! I will be sure to keep you all posted, but I have a very strong feeling that we will be off to the IWK tomorrow to have the casts re done. Wouldn't be this big of an issue if they would just let them train the Ortho drs' on PEI how to do the Ponseti method!!! Foolish PEI health care making life more difficult for PEI residents as usual!

Updates in the AM! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment