Saturday 31 March 2012

Under 2 weeks to go!

So I just looked at the Calendar and realized that there are less than two weeks until our next trip to the IWK!!! I am so nervous this time around! After heading over there in January with our hopes up that she would get more time out of her brace, only to be told that we had to go back to surgery instead! Needless to say, I am REALLY trying not to hope for anything at this point! I just pray that she will not need any more surgeries! We have been having much better luck with this brace, as her feet do not slip as much in them. They are also a lot easier to get on her. . . when she is not fighting to get away from me! :) She is just so busy lately pulling herself standing on everything that she can get her hands on!

 I still can't believe my baby girl is 9 months old either! She's growing up too fast! In honor of her 9 month from last week, here is a photo collage that I made for a mommy group that I'm a member of on Facebook!





So over the next two weeks, I may not have much to post about. . . But please keep my lilybear in your prayers and thoughts. . . Send us some positive vibes, for good news at IWK!

Thanks!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment