Thursday 21 June 2012

My Lilybear turned 1 today!!!!

My little Lilybear has turned 1. . . I can't believe it's been a whole year already! She has been through so much over the past year, and I know most people say the first year flies by, but if I am completely honest this year has seemed like a lot longer than just one year for us. After NICU for about a week, dozens upon dozens of trips to the hospital in our home province, and the IWK, two trips to an OR, I have completely lost track of how many sets of casts, two different sets of boots and bars. . . on top of all of the other things that a 1 year old normally goes through in a year. My little Lilybear is a trooper, an inspiration, and a little sweetheart! 

Happy Birthday our little Lilybear! Mommy, Daddy, and Peanut Love you Always and Forever! No matter what life throws your way, I know that you will fight and overcome!

Here are some of my favorite photos of your first year:

Your very first Photo!


2 Days Old, First Set of casts
1 Month



2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
 5 Months (Hubby usually doesn't have a mustache. . . Mo-vember ;)
6 Months - Your first Christmas!
 7 Months

 8 Months :)
 9 Months
 10 Months (first real pair of shoes)
 11 Months
 12 Months!

Love you Lilybear! I can't wait to watch you grow over the next year, and many many more to come! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Amazing how quickly that year passes. How quickly you adjust to casts and shoes and bar!

    ReplyDelete